We are hiring a Product Owner! Interested? Apply here today or send an email to email@example.com.
What We Do
Scrive is the Nordic market-leading provider of electronic signatures. When people buy a phone and sign their contract on a tablet or a smartphone, that’s us. We currently handle 500K+ documents per month for 1000+ business customers in 30+ countries, and we’ve tripled our revenue in the past year!
If you want to conquer the world and defeat the old, slow giants of enterprise software, we’d love to meet you. Scrive creates a lot of interesting data, and we build cutting-edge relationships with our customers and their customers.
We are looking for:
We are now looking for an experienced Product Owner with interest in UX to join our product team. The ideal candidate enjoys a collaborative team environment and delivering world class products is your passion. You drive to better the best of products, and respond quickly and effectively to new challenges and change.
The Scrive mentality:
If you love the thought of of a fast, innovative, and sometimes loosely-defined environment, Scrive is for you. If you’re looking for a place to put your feet up and chill, this probably isn’t your thing. But you should have a great sense of humor too, because we are all hilarious.
For the right person, this is a unique chance to be part of a well-funded startup with a strong market position, growing at an exciting pace. You’re getting in at the ground floor and will be a part of building Scrive itself.
We believe loving our product is a necessity in order to be able to create and build the best product for our customers and their respective customers. Scrive is a complex solution and you need to have the kind of brain that thrives in complex problem-solving.
- Own Scrive’s core product and mobile applications
- Prioritise the product backlog and score features to motivate your decisions
- Balance the product short and mid term roadmap
- Take ownership of the product analytics and continuously optimise to be able to make data driven decisions
- Deliver clear product requirements to engineering
- Create UX specifications with the design team
- Create user stories to motivate your requirements
- Be a customer advocate internally and externally
- Gain deep understanding of our customers needs and also their respective customers i.e. our end users of signing
- Communicate and collaborate across departments to ensure success of your products
- Launch new features with pride and inform all relevant stakeholders internally and externally together with the marketing team by providing crisp release notes.
- 1-2 years of relevant experience in Product Management
- Experience with SaaS or enterprise customers is a plus
- Skilled communicator in English both in text and verbally
- Take extreme ownership of your products
- Experience working with a remote team is a big plus
- Ability to create UX specifications and mockups and describe detailed workflows that Engineering can implement
- Experience working with Jira is a plus
What We Offer
- Centrally located offices in Stockholm
- Your custom workstation with your own Computer and Screen preferences
- Breakfast and free drinks everyday
- Competitive salaries
- More work than you can shake a stick at
- A distributed team of smart people