What We Do
Scrive is the Nordic market-leading provider of electronic signatures. When people buy a phone and sign their contract on a tablet or a smartphone, that’s us. We currently handle more than 150,000 documents per month for 600+ business customers in 21 countries, and we’ve tripled our revenue in the past year!
If you want to conquer the world and defeat the old, slow giants of enterprise software, we’d love to meet you. Scrive creates a lot of interesting data, and we build cutting-edge relationships with our customers and their customers.
We are now looking for an experienced Salesforce.com Developer to join our Apps Engineering team. Our ideal candidate enjoys a collaborative team environment but also thrives working independently, and will step up to the plate when needed. Delivering world class products is your passion. You drive to better the best of products, and respond quickly and effectively to new challenges and change.
What You Will Do:
- Translate business requirements into new features and solutions for our best in class e-sign Salesforce application listed on the Appexchange.
- Recommend and develop technical approach; create design, development, and testing documentation
- Design and develop custom Apex code and Visualforce pages
- Support Salesforce admins as necessary to set up fields, objects, profiles, roles, security, data loads and other configurations
- Meet customers to figure out what they really need
What You Will Need:
- Excellent English language skills, both verbal and written
- 2+ years of experience developing large-scale, custom solutions on the Salesforce Force.com platform (Enterprise edition or higher)
- Proven experience designing, developing, and testing scalable solutions using Apex, Visualforce, Sites, and Force.com APIs on large-scale projects.
- Experience with Lightning is a plus
- Proven experience with enterprise-level systems development and integrations, preferably supporting mission-critical systems within a multi-product company
- Be a proponent of commenting code and writing proper documentation. Self-sufficient, flexible, and motivated team player capable of working independently or with other team members on multiple projects.
- Ability to work in a deadline focused, dynamic environment
- Ability to facilitate learning and collaboration by expressing strategy, technical knowledge, and processes in easily understood terms
- Experience with other development languages a plus
- BS in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent experience
- Salesforce Developer / Advanced Developer certifications a plus
- Any and all European language skills are a plus
- You must be used to working remotely and independently, as this is a remote position
What You Will Get
An spot in a startup that is growing fast and raising a lot of funding.
- Committed colleagues
- Competitive salary
- 6 weeks paid vacation per annum
- Paid sick leave
- Morning stand-ups
- Lots of voice/video meetings
- Quarterly all-hands conferences and team-building in Sweden or elsewhere
- Your opinion will count
- More work than you can shake a stick at
- A ticket to ride on very exciting journey of growth to world domination
These are also part of the working environment so we want to mention them here.
- MacOS or Linux
- Google Apps
How to Apply
Send your CV and any supporting information (e.g. GitHub profile, Salesforce apps you have built, etc) to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than January 10, 2017. We will interview candidates as they apply and may choose one before the deadline, so don't hesitate.